Meet Us at Industry4wrd Summit
Accelerating Transformation Towards Smart Manufacturing
30 – 31 October 2019, MITEC Kuala Lumpur
SAVE THE DATE, it is an honor for us, CTI Resources to participate in Industry4wrd Summit held on 30 – 31 October 2019 at Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre (MITEC). Visit #1045 & #1055 to get a glimpse of what we offer in Smart Manufacturing.
Industry4wrd is Malaysia’s response to call for #digitaltransformation of the manufacturing sector and its related services by faciliating companies to embrace Industry 4.0 in a systematic and comprehensive manner, smarter and stronger driven by people, process and technology. Hence, Industry4wrd Summit 2019 is an opportunity to see how our growing technologies can help you transform your business for sustainable success. CTI Resources aspiring to be the market leader for Solution Provider in Industry 4.0. We aim to drive industrial companies to make smarter and faster business decisions towards value-driven growth.
Smart Manufacturing Market has evolved rapidly in recent years. A new data platform and a new approach to management and analysis are key drivers of this change.
The changes are empowering manufacturers to transform their businesses and achieve significant value by leveraging the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), cloud, and analytics solutions.
Visit us to explore our Unified Operations Center (UOC) as a Unified Platform for Smart Manufacturing Concept to enable improvements across the asset and operations lifecycle, maximize return on capital investments, and increase profitability with:
- Personalized Dashboard showcasing Energy consumption, Inventory Management, OEE Performance level and Asset Management to monitor the maintenance of your plant critical assets.
- Lean Practices using Digitalized Lean tool with Discrete Lean Management included Andon, Performance, Work Instruction, & Work Order Management;
- Cloud & Analytics solution to allowed you in control of your global plants operational
- Energy Management to get to know the energy consumption/ energy cost/energy efficiency of your plant
- How Cybersecurity help manufacturing to prevent Industrial Control System ICS/SCADA level from cyberattack
- How Edge Computing & fault tolerance server helping manufacturing sector to reduce unplanned downtime & ensure continuous availability.
Know more about our solutions here: Smart Manufacturing
It will be a highly interactive and informational booth highlights featuring Demo of Unified Operations Center (UOC) for your Digital Transformation needs with Discrete Lean Management, Cybersecurity, Computerised Maintenance Management System and Edge Computing & Fault Tolerance Server.
Don’t missed out our Technology Talk Sharing Session too! Don’t missed out our event on 30th – 31st October 2019, See you there!