InTouch Edge HMI is a highly scalable, flexible software that provides the tools for everything from advanced HMI/SCADA applications to small-footprint embedded applications. The rich feature set enables users to create intuitive, secure, and highly maintainable HMI/SCADA applications for any industry. InTouch Edge HMI offers everything required to connect to almost any PLC or controller, create remote HMI applications (for web, Smartphone, or tablet), and develop for a variety of operating systems. The platform agnostic development environment allows you to create projects for all supported versions of Windows, Windows Embedded, Windows CE, Linux, and VxWorks.
InTouch Edge HMI
|Solution||: InTouch Edge HMI|
|Categories||: SCADA / HMI|
InTouch Edge HMI Enhances the Intelligence of Embedded Devices
- Develop Once, Deploy Anywhere:
- An integrated development environment makes it easy to design an application once and deploy it to Servers, PCs, embedded machines, IoT edge devices, the web, smartphones, and tablets.
- Unparalleled Interoperability:
- With over 250 native communication drivers, OPC Client/ Server support, and driver APIs, it’s possible to take advantage of best-in-breed hardware. Connect to most PLCs, controllers, robotics, or other devices with native communications.
- Mobility and Remote Capabilities:
- Publish applications to the web with Studio Mobile Access(HTML5), and view and interact with applications on laptop browsers, smartphones, or tablets.
- Out-of-the-box IIoT:
- Deploy applications to small-footprint Linux or Windows Embedded devices with IoTView and EmbeddedView, and share machine-based data across interconnected devices, or to the cloud.