Discrete Lean Management
|Solution||: Discrete Lean Management|
A suite of easy to use, configurable tools for the digitalization of Lean and Operational Excellence practices. A method to systematically if not eliminate, reduce waste of a manufacturing system without causing additional losses.
It is a digital operation management tool that enables paperless operations, performance visualisation & evaluation, rapid response to production issues. For discrete manufacturing environment, to increase operational efficiency as well as a standard solution with out of the box contents, configure to fit into different plant set ups.
There are 4 modules, running on Edge HMI:
- ANDON – Production issues notification, triggering fast response to prevent / reduce downtime
- Performance – Capture production and utilization data for performance evaluation and analysis
- Work Instruction – Paperless product work instruction
- Work Order Management – Centralized production work order management and auto allocation, line based work order execution
- Prevent and/or reduce downtime in lean manufacturing.
- Report, acknowledge and normalize issues; Escalation rules based on custom configuration.
- Remote notification via SMTP Server (Email and Text Messages)
- Dashboard of current status (Line, Area and Plant level); history dashboards for traceability and operational management.
- Production Tracking: Capture production data on production lines.
- Automatic data collection on auto lines: Several TCP protocols including MODBUS.
- KPIs: Provide dashboard for different KPIs by location (Plant, Area and Line level), interval (Hour, Day and Month) and product:
- Efficiency: OEE and OLE.
- Quality: MDR.
- Barriers: Downtime and Quality issues deployment.
- Maintenance: MTBF and MTTR.
- Operators: Operators tracking.
- Display Working Instructions to the operators based on the product that they are manufacturing at any time (text instructions, PDF documents, PNG drawings, and/or mp4 videos).
- Working Instructions Steps are based on Line/Workstation and product reference relationship.
- Customized number of steps per workstation.
- Work Order Management: Allocate orders to line minimizing change over based on priority, capacity and line performance (OEE/OLE).
- Work Order Execution: Interface to execute work order and collect work order data.
- Full Order traceability: Change Allocation, Change Priority, Suspended, Released, Hold, Closed, etc.
- Data Exchange with ERP: Optional order release and order confirmation data exchange with ERP system.